IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BECAUSE YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO THEM.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms. These terms and conditions apply to all users of the Site including casual browsers.
2. Contract Forming Process. In placing an order on HomeLinenStyle.co.uk by clicking on ‘confirm’ you are making an offer to purchase the goods listed in the order at the price stated in the order. Home Linen Style reserves the right to accept or decline this offer. If the offer is accepted (and the contract concluded) you will either be sent an email to confirm that the goods have been dispatched to your stated delivery address, or contacted by phone/email to arrange a delivery date for your goods. The contents of your shopping basket can be viewed and edited at any time during the purchasing process by clicking on the basket icon on the top right hand side of the page. Prior to submission of your order any personal details – for instance billing address, delivery address can be edited by returning to the checkout screen. If you wish to correct any input errors after submitting your order this can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your name, order number, postcode and any changes required.
3. Availability. We endeavour to indicate if an item is unavailable for any reason. In the event that you order an item, which we subsequently discover, is unavailable, we will contact you and let you know when we anticipate that the item will become available. You can then decide whether to continue with your order, cancel your order (in which case we will refund any monies paid by you), or place an order for an alternative item.
4. Description. Please note that all photographs and illustrations are representative only. All measurements are approximate.
You agree to provide true, accurate and complete information about yourself whenever you order any items from us.
6. Pricing. All prices are stated in pounds sterling. Prices are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of delivery charges. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the Site was incorrect for any reason we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price.
7. Payment. You may pay for your order in any of the following ways:
Online by using PayPal a safer, faster, more secure way to pay online Or By card – your financial details are never shared. PayPal remember everything for you, safeguarding your bank, credit or debit card details, if you don’t have PayPal account you can use most major Credit and Debit cards through PayPal.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS – For people living outside of UK, we accept PAYPAL only. Please email us to enquire about postage costs for Overseas Shipping (prior to making any bids). Charges may vary depending upon destination. Items will be re-listed if payment is not received within 7-10 days and a Non-paying Bidder alert will be filed against you.
8. Acceptance of delivery. A signature will be required to acknowledge delivery of your order. This signature will be proof that you or the person to whom the order was addressed has received the order. Ownership of the items in your order will pass to you on delivery.
9. Right to cancel, Returns and Refunds. You have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of delivery for all items. If you wish to cancel your order please contact our customer services team.
10.Images. The images we use are for the products that they represent, but due to lighting effects and the quality of individual monitors we cannot guarantee the colours will be a true likeness and cannot accept any liability for this.
For Furniture Categories –
We provide free delivery service for All furniture. Dispatch lead time 5 – 10 working days via 2 Man delivery service.
I. If you are located within UK mainland area, we aim to have your items delivered within two weeks. Should your postcode fall outside our normal delivery area (postcodes are AB, IV, PA, PH, FK, KY, DD, HS and KW), delivery times may vary. Please enquire about this when placing your order.
II. Deliveries outside our normal areas are subject to a surcharge. Please email on email@example.com before placing the order to confirm.
III. For security reasons, we do not operate a cash-on-delivery system.
IV. All deliveries are booked with the customer directly a minimum of two days prior to delivery so that customer will know when to expect your consignment. Orders will only be scheduled for delivery if a delivery contact telephone number supplied.
V. Once a delivery has been booked, it is the customer responsibility to ensure that they are available, or have made the necessary arrangements to accept the product on the stated delivery date. In order to keep delivery costs low, we only make one attempt at delivery. If the customer is unable to accept the delivery on the first attempt, a second delivery charge will be £45.00 – 65.00 depend on your postcode. We use a Two-man delivery team they deliver into the room of your choice but they do not unpack the items from the boxes.
VI. Whilst we make every effort to dispatch the products on time, we do not accept any liability for any failure to deliver on the stated date or at the stated time.
Returns, Damages, Defective Items, Refunds and Cancellations
I. If an item is damaged or defective we will either repair or replace the item, whichever is more financially viable for us. If the item is collected we take no responsibility for any damage caused. We need to be informed within 7 days of the customer receiving their goods or 7 days from collection of the goods.
II. We do not accept any returns.
I. Please ensure that prior to signing, you check that the packaging is intact. We are unable to accept claims for damages where the item has been signed for with nothing written on the delivery note.
II. Damages will be replaced or have our repair company fix these free of charge, whichever is more financially viable for us, providing that you inform us via Email within 7 days of the item being delivered and it was not collected by yourselves.
III. All damage claims must be supported by evidence in the form of digital photographs which you should email to us. On reporting of the damage we must know whether the packaging was damaged and whether the customer signed as packaging damaged.
IV. In the unlikely event that the delivery company damage anything at the customer’s property you would need to liase with the delivery partners directly with regards to this matter.
C. Defective Items
I. In the highly unlikely event that an item is defective, you must inform us by Email within 7days.
II. Claims for defective items must be supported by evidence in the form of digital photographs which you should email to us
III. Home Linen Style will inspect the item to verify that the item is defective and if it is, the customer account will be credited for the full value of that item. If the item is deemed not to be defective, a full explanation will be provided by Home Linen Style. Home Linen Style has the final say on whether an item is defective or not.
IV. Taking into account the varying individual conditions to which the furniture could be subject to once delivered, under no circumstances will we replace or refund items once 7 days has elapsed since delivery.
I. All orders must be cancelled in writing via email. Please send cancellations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Orders can only be cancelled prior to dispatch. Once the item has left the building the full delivery and return costs will be incurred.
If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. No waiver by us of any term shall be deemed to be continuing or shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other term.
These terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Thank you for using Home Linen Style.
Home Linen Style (Moontex)
Sherborne St West,
All enquiries regarding the items and services advertised or offered through this site including any comments or complaints about the same should be sent to email@example.com.